Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bole toh...blog no.1

Blogging!!! Its been a while since i hav been thinking seriously of getting into it...May be its already late..But better late than never, rt?....Let me tell u a few facts before i proceed:
I am neither an avid reader nor do i hav the magnetism to make ppl glued to my scripts.
But still, i wud like to pen...
What shud i write abt??
Nah! i corrected myself! Abt what shud i not write?? That makes better sense, i believe.
Lemme start with the name of blog which, probably, wud be one of the obvious things to say at this point of time. I had been in the quest for a name which 1.shud be a fancy name, 2. shud not be an utter nonsense, even if it doesnt make complete sense, 3.shud hav something related to me (of course, this one has my identity tailored to it in a realistic way). This one came up by chance. Not to mention it doesnt make much sense. But i felt a liking for it. And too lazy to keep the thinking process going (in search of a name!!!), i thought of adopting it!
My thoughts, deeds, habits, interests, hobbies, words, desires, friends, crushes (crashes might be the right term:)), etcetera, etcetera...."Maneesh-isms" is made up of all these and more(??). Twenty four years into this world, it had never occured to me of writing a personal journal. Glimpses of all these "past" years (in bits and pieces) might feature occasionally (i think so). With focus on present, let me embark on my journey of blogging. Hope i dont end up taking u to a complete boredom!
Dear reader, please pour in ur comments, my food for thought!!!

6 comments:

Jackfruit said...

Ok man ..... first comment....:)
ALL THE BEST

Once you start getting/missing comments by readers do let me know one thing what is more irritating 1. bad review or 2. no review

Anonymous said...

Think u r good at writing Essays. :) Composed Words.Do u think every sentence coming oiut of us symbolises some sense of matters...Even u can come out with the reason 4 choosing the name!!!
crushes~crashes... nice comparison!! Ok..As u wish, v can realise that u r jus an 24 years old...i'm sory young chap!!!
Keep Going with High Spirits...
whenever ur blog publish across, my comment will follow!!:)

Unknown said...

Hey-thats a great start...one astonishment overpowers the other- i mean the fact that u started a blog n wat a way to start..a full page content written by YOU..that was amazing..i hope to know abt you atleast thr' this 'means'... hope ur blog rocks..good luck!

ZPhenomenon said...

Maneeesh.Brilliant and well thought out post to begin with. Best of luck for ur future maneeeeshisms. Cya

Stupid Cow said...

I think it would be more approprite to ask for "idli" for thought rather than anything else....By the way, I think u are slightly different in the blog than u r in real life.
Blog name is nice.. It's crazy, conveys a meaning which is related to u and not full of meanign either...
keep up the good work !!

Unknown said...

:)